One Direction’s Liam Payne misses home




One Direction’s fame has skyrocketed since they took America by storm, and they can’t go anywhere without creaming fans clamouring for their attention.

With everything happening so fast, 18-year-old Liam Payne has revealed that the pressure sometimes gets to him and he just wants to go home.

Speaking about the band’s success, Liam said: “Sometimes it's only when I'm on my own that I think about everything and sometimes I think I would quite like to just go home.


“There's a part of me that occasionally wants to go back to Wolverhampton and just chill out, play the field, be normal again. It's a Catch 22 situation I guess."

The band have broken records in America, with their music reaching number one in the US Billboard chart, but Liam cannot wait to get some time off.

“My girlfriend keeps telling me that we need to get away, go abroad somewhere, just to get away from everything,” he said.

Source