SELENA GOMEZ STOLE HER NAN'S DOG...




Selena Gomez, how could you?! You have shocked us to the very core! Selena and her puppy Baylor may be the cutest duo ever but it turns out that little Bay Bay wasn't intended for Selena at all, he was originally for her nan!

Ok so we may have left out a few key details. Selena didn't actually take away her nan's beloved pet, she got Baylor with the intention of giving it to her nan as a gift but just wanted his cuteness all for herself. Oh who are we kidding, we've done that with pretty much all of our Christmas presents we bought everyone this year which means we're back to square one.

Selena told Kiss FM: “It wasn’t meant to be for me. I was going to give it to my nana as a gift, but I ended up falling in love with him, so I had to keep him.”

He has got a pretty cute face.

“I miss him. I wish he could come with us everywhere. But he’s growing every week, so he’s at home with my mama. … He’s been my sweetheart, my cuddle bunny.”

Source