Justin Bieber to raise Canadian family





17 year old prince of pop, Justin Bieber, has revealed that, although he would love to get a place in Los Angeles and live there for a while, his plans are to eventually move back to Canada. Justin is proud of his routes and claims that, when the time comes for settling down and starting a family, he will want to raise his family in his home country. Justin also admitted that he is hoping to spend Christmas with his family.

Bieber explained, "I think it would be cool to get a condo out here in LA, but eventually I'll probably want to move back to Canada and raise my family. Why? I dunno, I'm Canadian, I feel like I want my kids to be Canadian." He then added, "For this Christmas, I just want to be with my family. I don't really have any requests, except for socks and underwear because I just run out of them a lot."

Justin Bieber has been at the centre of a baby saga for the past few weeks, after a fan named Mariah Yeater claimed that her was the father of her baby. A DNA test is currently set to determine whether or not Justin Bieber is the dad. Meanwhile, Justin Bieber is set to perform on the live results show of this weekends The X Factor UK.

Source