Taylor Swift is well-known for her squeaky clean image and super sweet personality -- but in a series of recent interviews, it would seem that she is getting good at criticising another young star Miley Cyrus, who has been flaunting a more 'bad girl' persona.
In a recent American 60 Minutes interview Taylor admitted, "I definitely think about a million people when I'm getting dressed in the morning and that's just part of my life now. I think it's my responsibility to know it and be conscious of it."
Last Friday in a new interview with Katie Couric at the Billboard Women of the Year Awards Taylor again stressed that she's "not repressing this burning desire to be drunk right now" and "doesn't feel like getting any tattoos."
Given Miley's penchant for dressing inappropriately and her rumoured ten tattoos, does this sound like Taylor was slyly taking a dig at Miley and other stars like her?
Taylor also cited Faith Hill as a massive inspiration to her admitting "For me, when Faith Hill performed on an awards show, everything mattered - everything she said, did, wore I tried to copy it."
"That's what little girls do, so there is a big responsibility and I take it very seriously."
Could that have been a note for Miley who has famously said she doesn't want to be a role model and wants to be a "normal" teenager?
19 year old Miley told Harper's Bazaar magazine this year that she wants people to stop giving her a hard time for wearing skimpy outfits because she's "not a role model."
"My job isn't to tell your kids how to act or how not to act because I'm still figuring that out myself," she told the magazine. "To take that away from me is a bit selfish."
Clearly Taylor has a very different point of view than Miley and she isn't shy about expressing it! As the supremely professional person that Taylor is however, she'll never come right out and be openly critical of other people!
Do you think Taylor is subtly trying to make an example of Miley Cyrus?
Source




