Miley Cyrus was indirectly dissed by Taylor Swift in a new interview with 60 Minutes. Evidently the country star took a dig at the teen queen, countering something she said with a comeback that was apparently a dig.
"I definitely think about a million people when I'm getting dressed in the morning and that's just part of my life now. I think it's my responsibility to know it and to be conscious of it," said Swift. According to Hollywood Life, Miley Cyrus made a comment about not being a role model and not dressing with her fans in mind.
While Taylor may not have meant to diss Miley directly, it certainly sounds like she's taking a different approach when it comes to her image. A lot of teen performers push the boundaries when it comes to their clothing, tattoos, and hair-dos (to name a few aspects) and it could be considered a form of rebellion. Taylor Swift, however, is taking her position as a "role model" seriously. She is mindful of what she does whether she is on or off the stage... and that's her prerogative.
Source




