Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift And Nicki Minaj Pay Tribute To Late Steve Jobs




Stars from the world of pop music have payed tribute to Apple CEO Steve Jobs, who passed away today aged 56.

The man behind inventions such as the iPhone, iPod and iMac will be long remembered for his advancement of technology and revolutionising the music industry with iTunes and giving fans the ability to hold their entire music collection in their pocked.

Posting on Twitter, Taylor Swift said: "I never met Steve Jobs, but I always wanted to. What a tragic loss. I can't believe it. About to call my family and tell them I love them."

Meanwhile, Miley Cyrus said: "Thankyou for conecting all of us Mr Jobs. RIP"

"An innovator. Contributed so much to this generation & beyond. RIP Steve Jobs." stated Nicki Minaj.

Elsewhere, Black Eyed Peas Will.i.am wrote: "I hope the youth chooses to be like Steve Jobs... We need more innovators"

and Glee actress Jane Lynch stated: "We will miss you Steve Jobs. Sent lovingly from my iPhone"

Source