Logan Lerman is DA MAN!




Logan Lerman takes the cover of Da Man magazine’s latest issue.

Here’s what the 19-year-old Three Musketeers actor had to share:

On when he started acting: “Started when I was seven. I don’t remember it. I quit for a while at 10 or something. I didn’t have a good experience and just wanted to relax and go to school. Then I only got back into it once I began developing an interest in production and the whole filming process - about each department - having an awareness for what was happening on set. Since then, it’s been about trying to understand each individual position that goes into making a film.”

On how the remake of The Three Musketeers is different from past films: “It’s a version where the musketeers are portrayed as kind of like the James Bonds of their time. They are weaponry experts and have all of these gadgets and little details; fun little things they added.”

On cities other than L.A. that he loves: “I’ve fallen in love with Germany and Berlin and the German lifestyle. I felt comfortable and at home. Vancouver and San Francisco. I’d love to explore New York. I’ve never been there for more than five days at a time, but I’d love to live there.”

For more from Logan, visit DaMan.co.id!

Source