Kim Kardashian Helped Demi Lovato Through Treatment




Over the past year or so, Demi Lovato and Kim Kardashian have developed a close friendship that would make Hilary and Haylie Duff jealous - and they're sisters.

When Disney darling Demi (hooray for alliteration!) worked through her eating disorder last year and entered a treatment center that October, Kim stuck by her through thick and thin.

"I feel like there are some people that you're friends with that talk to you on Twitter or text," said Demi to Billboard.com. "But the people that are really there for me are the people that were there for me when I went into treatment."

And while she may have had a falling out with former bestie Selena Gomez, the two rekindled their friendship during Demi's trying time.

"The people that were calling me while I was in there were Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez," she continued. "Those two girls, they meant the world to me. They still do."

Source