Demi Lovato Covers Lil Wayne



Demi Lovato made her return to the stage recently with sold out shows in New York City and Los Angeles. The 19-year-old puts on quite a show performing songs from her new album 'Unbroken,' some fan favorites and even a cover of Lil Wayne! When Demi was in NYC recently, she performed a performance for VH1 which included her version of "How to Love."

We've heard the original and we have to say Demi's version blows it out of the water! So why exactly did she choose to cover this song? "I just love the way that Lil Wayne took a risk doing the song," she recently told MTV News. "I put a little spin on it and I think that it fit with my platform and the message that I have for my fans. I've never met [Lil Wayne] in my life so if I got to be on stage with him I would just die!"

We absolutely love Demi's version and we think it blows the original out of the water. Let us know what you think!

Source