Jason Derulo is back on the scene with a new single, brand new album and probably a whole new outlook on a lot of things after touring with Lady Gaga. That's got to be an eye opener, right?
So with all this newness going on, are there likely to be any cool new hooks ups and collaborations if the offing? If Jason gets his way, there could well be...
Talking to Celebuzz, Jason revealed that of all the artists in the world, his dream collaboration right now would be with Demi Lovato. Yeah, Demi Lovato!
"Demi Lovato is an amazing vocalist and a sweet girl," said Jason. "Most celebrities I meet, I pretty much hate, but she is a sweet person… As far as other collaborations, the sky is the limit. I like making music, so whatever happens, happens." Ooh, how exciting!
Demi's not the only lady Jason's got his eye on either. After meeting Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the recent Teen Choice awards, JD confessed that, if he HAD to pick between the couple, he'd choose to sing a duet with Selena over Biebs.
We wonder how that went down with Seleber...?
Source




