Was the first thing you did this morning go out and buy Selena Gomez and The Scene’s new album, When The Sun Goes Down? Us too!
Selena, 18, actually debuted the whole album on YouTube over the weekend, with a track-by-track breakdown.
“I think a lot of people, I do this a lot, think about the past, dwell in it or I think about the future. Sometimes I have a issue just embracing the moment I’m in and living in it. That’s what this song represents. You’re going to move different places and meet different people, but really just enjoy the moment you’re in, ” she shared about one of JJJ’s faves, “We Own The Night.”
Sel added, “It was co-written by Pixie Lott with Toby Gad. I’m a huge Pixie fan. I think she’s insanely talented, so young and has this powerful voice. She’s definitely one of my inspirations so I was very honored to have a song written by her.”
Source




