What will Justin Bieber be doing this summer? Well, aside from spritzing girls with his perfume, Someday, and recording new music, he's also going to have lots of barbecues. It seems that the world's preeminent pop superstar loves to do some grillin' and chillin'.
"Favorite thing to do in the summer?" he pondered for a moment. "Have barbecues."
Justin, who already has a chock-full schedule, has managed to become quite the skilled BBQ-er. "I can barbecue. I mean, I don’t make the sauce very well, but I can grill," he explained, quite enthusiastically. "No, [I can't cook]. I can just grill and stuff."
While he didn't mention whether Selena would be in attendance at any of these outdoor gatherings, the "Monte Carlo" star did share with us last year that she too enjoyed celebrating in the great outdoors.
Just as she was turning 18, she dished while promoting "Ramona and Beezus" that she was planning on throwing herself a little pool party. "[I'm going to have a] barbecue with my friends," she revealed. "We're gonna go swimming."
As if we needed another reason why these two kids are perfect for each other, the fact that they both love to barbecue, well that does spell true love!
Source




