Although fans of Demi Lovato continue to wait for her new album, Lovato spoke about her music in a recent blog entry for Seventeen Magazine in which Demi elaborates on the process at large.
In the latest blog entry from Demi Lovato for Seventeen Magazine, Lovato told fans how the process with her new music was progressing and what it was like emotionally to put the new album together. "I'm really enjoying the whole process," admitted Demi Lovato. "There are definitely a lot of emotions that go into making an album. I feel blessed, inspired, and nervous with anticipation, but mostly, I feel excited about the future, and about sharing this new record with my fans!"
Demi Lovato also gave fans a hint at what they can expect from the first single. "My first single is really special to me - to me it symbolizes my journey from the person I was to the happy healthy person I am today, and the fact that people are able to rise above anything, despite the odds."
Now that Demi Lovato has been talking about her new music on a regular basis, we're glad to see that Demi is loving the studio and enjoying the new chapter in her life.
What are you hoping to hear from the upcoming album from Demi Lovato?
Source




