Taylor Swift "I Try To Let Love Surprise Me"



Taylor Swift believes there are "no rules when it comes to love."

The Mean singer, who was last romantically linked to Source Code actor Jake Gyllenhaal, is currently enjoying the single life but believes she'll find Mr. Right eventually.

As for the kind of guy she wants, the 21-year-old country starlet says she's in no rush and could fall for anyone - whether they're famous or not.

"I just try to let love surprise me because you never know who you're going to fall in love with," Taylor told InStyle magazine.

"You never know who's going to come into your life - and for me, when I picture the person I want to end up with, I don't think about what their career is, or what they look like. I picture the feeling I get when I'm with them."

Swift continued to share with the magazine: "I'm really a daydreamer and a hopeful person. When it comes to 'happily ever after,' I always have a tendency to write a happy ending to my songs.
"That's probably wishful thinking on my part."

Source