Selena Gomez has confessed that avid fans of her boyfriend Justin Bieber hurt her feelings.
The Wizards Of Waverly Place actress has previously received online threats from JB's Beliebers, leaving her wondering whether they would still attack her if they met her in person.
Speaking to Look magazine, the 18-year old explained: "I can't lie, it hurt, but I try to remember I have amazing fans and the people who are being nasty are in the minority."
Gomez continued: "I have to wonder, would they say those things to my face or if they saw me in the street? People hide behind the internet because it's a barrier."
Despite feeling upset by Justin's fans, Selena also admitted she is happy with her relationship, stating: "[I need] someone who likes to have fun and who treats me well. [Someone] who I can have good conversation with and who makes me laugh."
The Kiss And Tell singer, who was spotted smooching with Biebs at a press conference earlier this week, has also claimed that to Teen Vogue that she "wants to be in love" but knows that she is not "going to marry" Justin.
Never Say Never, Selena…
Source




