WHICH TEEN STAR GOT THEIR PHONE TAKEN AWAY?



Pop superstar Justin Bieber was left fuming with his mom when she canceled his cell phone service after a furious bust-up.

The 16-year-old singer is currently chaperoned on tour by his mother Pattie, and he’s confessed she still punishes him when he misbehaves. And the “Baby” hitmaker was furious with his mom after she decided to take away his phone privileges following an argument.

Bieber tells U.K. DJ Fearne Cotton, "I think every parent and son argue but I love my mom, she’s awesome. I think that it’s good that she travels with me (but) sometimes I need a break because she’s with me 24/7.

“The other day she canceled my phone plan. We just got into an argument about something stupid and then she was like, ‘Give me your phone!’ And I was like no, so then she went and canceled it! Tough!”

And it looks like Justin isn’t too fond of the UK either. He said in the same interview that he’s not a fan of the weather or food.

“I couldn’t live here. The weather is depressing. (In summer) it’s still depressing. (But) I like the girls.”

When Cotton asked if there are any traditional British dishes the teen star enjoys, he replied: “No, not really.”

Bieber later took to his Twitter page to add: “(To) be clear. (I) love my British fans, and the girls of course, and hello Cheryl (Cole), but u cant blame me for not liking the weather. Look outside.”

Last night, Justin also snagged two Grammy nominations.

Source