Justin Bieber finds England's weather 'very depressing'



You might think his stranglehold over the world would allow him to part the clouds, stop the rain and create permanent sunshine but Justin Bieber has lashed out at the English weather, claiming that the country's weather system is "very depressing".

The global superstar has recently been over to the UK for promotional purposes -- and also to perform on the 'X Factor' -- but he told Fearne Cotton on BBC Radio 1 that he isn't exactly the biggest fan of England's weather and food, reports music-news.com.

But, whilst he finds the dreary weather and food is 'depressing', the 16-year-old Canadian is a fan of English girls.

He said, "I couldn't live here because the weather is very depressing. But I like the girls! The food I don't like really."

The pop star is on a high however after being nominated for two Grammy awards -- Best Male Pop Vocal Performance and Best New Artist -- with Bieber finding out in the very early hours about his award nods.

He added: "I was up until about 5am this morning, straight through. I found out in the middle of the night, at around 3.30am that I'm nominated for two Grammys. It's amazing, I'm so excited. Last night I was just freaking out, because my whole life I've just wanted to win a Grammy, now that I have that opportunity it is crazy. I have

Source