Demi Lovato's father speaks out yet again



If you thought that Demi Lovato's father Patrick was going to keep quiet after receiving a few "orders" from the rest of the family to stay silent, then prepare to be proven wrong. In a new interview with Rumor Fix, the 46-year old divorced dad once again reiterated that the two parties talk, and that they carry with them some sort of special connection:

"We talk to each other, but we talk to each other privately without other people knowing ... That’s something between she and I. She will absolutely always be my partner. Ever since she was a little little girl, she’s always been my partner. She’d sit up next to me and I’d put her in my seatbelt with me, and we’d be driving down the road."

As for why he has stayed away from Demi's mother and stepfather over the course of the past several years, he says it is for "space" purposes.

We have heard a variety of reports claiming that Demi and Patrick do not talk often, and also have not seen each other in "years" -- however, the only person who would truly know this is the one currently receiving treatment for "physical and emotional issues."

Do you think Patrick has the right to keep talking?

Source