Taylor Swift Does Not Google Herself



There is not a lot about Taylor Swift's musical career that most country fans don't already know, so I'm always thrilled when a big story about her comes up with new news.

Like the one in the December issue of Seventeen. In it, she drives around Nashville in her Toyota Land Cruiser during the interview and shares things like "Burger Up has the most amazing fries" and "I remember when I was 17, I wouldn't really wear anything besides cowboy boots." And one random fact I found kind of amazing: "I just don't Google myself."

It also has all the other elements of a Swift story, like the how-my-love-life-becomes-songwriting-fodder stuff and some other good advice for teenagers who might read the magazine ("When I go back in my head and think of the times that I've changed for a guy, it hasn't lasted," she says).

Source