MILEY CYRUS KICKS OFF BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WITH DANCING



Miley Cyrus kicked off her birthday celebration yesterday by performing at the American Music Awards.

Afterwards, Miley headed to Trousdale in Hollywood where she was joined by famous friends like Demi Moore, Rumer Willis, Brenda Song, Megan Park, Tyler Hilton, Kyle Massey and more for a birthday celebration. How exactly did Miley plan to celebrate?

She told Access Hollywood at the AMAs, “I’m going out dancing later – we rented out a space so all my friends can come. Me and my mom actually have choreography for the night later – everyone loves when we dance in unison. We got a bunch of moves going on. Everyone goes wild when me and my mom have choreography, so it’s going to be good… She is such a good dancer – she really gets it.”

So how do they train? By playing the new Xbox Kinect. Miley continued, “There’s one [move] where you do like, the fist pump. You ‘Jersey Shore’ it for a second!” Miley laughed. “We got a bunch of moves going on. Everyone goes wild when me and my mom have choreography, so it’s going to be good. My mom, she beats me at that game! She had 600,000 points yesterday, I had 300,000.”

Any plans for Miley’s actual birthday, which is tomorrow? “I have a birthday month. I do the whole month of November. Thanksgiving, cake – [it’s] all about me on Thanksgiving!”

Happy early birthday Miley! I

Source