Justin Bieber Unveils 'My Worlds Acoustic" Cover



Justin Bieber has unveiled the artwork for his upcoming "My Worlds Acoustic" album and announced a new single, "Pray," that will appear on the set alongside stripped-down versions of his previously released material.

The cover for Bieber's "My Worlds Acoustic," which will be released exclusively through Wal-Mart stores on November 26, shows the hoodie- and leather jacket-clad pop star cradling an acoustic guitar against a grey backdrop and showing off his signature swoop haircut.

The "Pray" single is described as an "optimistic" and "uplifting" track, according to a statement, which also says that Bieber and his guitar will be supported by other string instruments, congas and the box-shaped drum known as the cajon, on the set.

The "My Worlds Acoustic" tracklist also includes Bieber's breakout single "One Time," his "Karate Kid" soundtrack cut "Never Say Never," and "Baby," the lead track from "My World 2.0" and his most successful single to date reaching No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100.

In other Bieber news, the teen sensation hit another social networking milestone on Twitter today, breaking the six-million follower mark. The singer thanked his fans for helping him get there, tweeting, "6 MILLION OF THE GREATEST FANS ON EARTH ON TWITTER!!!! THANK U. This is crazy...My Hometown only has 30,000 people total! NUTS."

"No one in my family had really left my town or the area and I never thought leaving was possible," he continued. "But then you all found me and you all changed my life and showed me opportunity I didn't think existed. You taught me to #dreambig and #neversaynever. So thank you."

Here is the tracklist for "My Worlds Acoustic":

"One Time"

"Baby"

"One Less Lonely Girl"

"Down to Earth"

"U Smile"

"Stuck in the Moment"

"Favorite Girl" (Live)

"That Should Be Me"

"Never Say Never" (Featuring Jaden Smith)

Source