Justin Bieber “strips down” voice for “haters”



Teen singer Justin Bieber said he is recording an acoustic album for his haters that say he can’t sing.

The 16-year-old pop star will release his third album, ‘My Worlds Acoustic,’ on November 22 and it will feature songs from his first two albums My World and My World 2.0.

Speaking to MTV News about his new album, he said: “I really think that I did an acoustic album because there’s a lot of haters out there that say: ‘Justin Bieber can’t sing. His voice is all auto-tuned.’ And there’s a lot with production, it kinds of drowns out your voice, and it takes away from the singer, over the synths and everything.”

He added: “I think kind of stripping it down and having it kind of really mellow and being able to hear my voice is why I wanted to do it.”

Source