Demi Lovato: The Things We're Looking Forward To



Demi Lovato may be hiding away from the world right now, but we still have a lot to look forward to when she gets better.

MTV gathered some recent quotes from the 18-year-old actress/singer about things we can still be excited about:

– Her upcoming third album: “I would love for Drake to be on the album. It’s kind of like a pipe dream. I would also like to do a song with Trey Songz. It would be hot! Yeah, it would be really good. It’s really nice to embrace it. I grew up singing R&B and then I grew up listening to rock, so it was kind of weird. But I’m kind of learning how to incorporate the two and I’m having a good time with it.”

– A possible Camp Rock 3: “We don’t know! It could be. It could be the end. It could be the next chapter! I would love to see another ‘Camp Rock’ movie happen. That could be a really cool step. It might come to a point where we’re all doing our own things or maybe it doesn’t work because ‘Camp Rock’ is now closed. You never know, so you’ll just have to find out. Maybe I’m just trying to throw you off.”

Psst, did you see that Demi was nominated for a People’s Choice Award? Get voting!

Source