ANOTHER STAR SET TO LAUNCH SIGNATURE FRAGRANCE



Looks like Taylor Swift is following in the footsteps of Jordin Sparks, Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Justin Bieber and more by launching her own fragrance line. Is there anything she can’t do?

The 20-year-old has been busy working on her own signature scent. “I have always loved how fragrance can shape a memory…the way certain scents remind you of events and people that are imprinted in your thoughts,” Taylor says in a release. “Lately I’ve been having fun experimenting with combining some of my favorite scents, so I’m really excited about working with Elizabeth Arden to develop my own unique fragrance.”

Taylor will be involved in all aspects of the fragrance, from its notes to packaging and advertising. The fragrance is set to launch next Fall. No word yet on just what the fragrance will smell like.

Would you buy Taylor’s fragrance?

Source