Justin Bieber has reacted to winning his first ever moonman at the VMAs, thanking his fans on Twitter.
The 16-year old beat the likes of Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj and Jason Derulo to win the coveted Best New Artist gong and according to Bieber, it was all thanks to you, his fans.
Moments after winning the moonman for Baby, Justin tweeted a big thanks to his parents writing: "Wow. What??.R U Kidding. What!!?! Hahahaha. Wow. Wow wow wow. Thanks @studiomama and @lordbieber we did it!!"
He later added: "Wooohoooooo!!! Can't stop smiling! Biggest THANK U in the WORLD to the Greatest Fans in the World!! We Did It 2Gether and We are Just getting Started!!! I LOVE U!! Thank U!!"
The pint-sized popstar also went onto to thank his team, including manager Scooter Braun before tweeting: "I know I'm forgetting all kinds of people. My mind is just spinning. Couldn't even think. Can't stop smiling! I love everybody! huh."
Justin also took the time to mention Usher - the man who made all his success possible, posting on his official page: "@usherraymondiv love u brother"
The One Time hitmaker also performed at the ceremony for the first time, claiming that his debut on the VMAs stage was 'insane.'
Source




