Selena Gomez Sensitive About Her "Super Skinny" Physique



The Wizards of Waverly Place starlet says it hurts her feelings when fans call her skinny. You'll have to forgive us if we don't feel too sorry for you.

While strutting down the red carpet, Selena dished to reporters about being called super skinny. Geez Selena, take the compliment! There are much worse things than being too thin.

"I can't help [it]! I'm sure it will catch up to me one day!'"

Not only does Selena claim to be naturally slim, she says she doesn't even have to go to the gym to keep her body in shape. So when she hears about fans calling her "scary skinny" her feelings get hurt.

''Don't pay attention to the negativity. So, I try not to focus on that. I want my fans to know that all the crazy rumors out there about me are not ture. I actually love to cook, and eat!"

Source

No comments: