Thank You January - Taylor Swift




Thank you January. I have had this month off. I have walked on snow-covered grass and discovered new coffee shops and laughed hysterically with friends about things that probably weren't technically funny. I've written songs on napkins and sat at a giant table with my whole family on my mother's birthday, all of us in one place for the first time in too long. I've gotten to take what has happened to me and process it to my full capability, and celebrate it the way it deserved to be celebrated. I've made new music. I've gone over the memories and jumped up and down with my producer and floated around with nothing on my schedule other than just appreciating what my life has somehow turned into. So thank you for giving me so much to be thankful for this January. Thank you beyond what I know how to say.

I got a new camera. Do you want to see some pictures?


I realized my little brother is no longer little.
Photobucket


It snowed and I went here:

Photobucket



I've realized you can have many different kinds of family.


Photobucket



Aka: People you can lean on.


Photobucket





Photobucket



This is my friend Aimee Mayo. She believes anything and everything is possible. We talk about
fate and feelings and fairy tales.
Photobucket



Turning this picture black and white would've been a crime against Hayley's hair.
Photobucket

Hillary :)
Photobucket



Grant and Caitlin, the way I picture them in my head.
Photobucket



Paul and Grant on a billboard!! Welcome to Music Row, indeed. Love.
Photobucket



My mom had a birthday. And a tiara.
Photobucket



My cousin Dylan. We had some good talks.
Photobucket



My cousin Danny is obsessed with NASCAR like I'm obsessed with music. We surprised him by taking him to Sound and Speed, where all of his favorite drivers were signing.
Photobucket



Tony Stewart is his hero. He couldn't have been more genuine and wonderful to us.
Photobucket


My hands were shaking so bad, taking this picture.
Photobucket



Getting back in the studio with the same guys I trust and know and love.. (right, the pointing one: my producer Nathan Chapman) (Left, the waving one: Bass extraorinaire, Tim Marks. Clearly marked on his road case.)
Photobucket



Nick Buddha is in charge of the drums.
Photobucket


Playing new songs for my dad will always be one of the most rewarding things I get to do.
Photobucket



Lunch break!
Photobucket



If you want, I'll put more pictures up soon.. now that I know how fun it is to take them all the time..


I can't wait to see your beautiful faces on the road.








lovelovelove
-T-




No comments: