Selena Gomez Looks Through Sketches of Clothing Line

Are you ready to wear a clothing line from Selena Gomez? Well get ready because the line is on its way! Her clothing line is called “Dream Out Loud” and it will focus on pretty, feminine and bohemian clothing.




Selena commented on the line last year saying, “With my line, I really want to give the customer options on how they can put their own looks together. I want the pieces that can be easy to dress up or down, and the fabrics being eco-friendly and organic are superimportant. Also, the tags will all have some of my inspirational quotes on them. I’m just looking to send a good message.”

On Selena’s Facebook page today, she said “Had a great night last night.. went through my first sketches of my clothing line! I can’t wait for you guys to see it! Hope yall are doing well!”
Exciting!!

Source

No comments: