Nick Jonas' January blog



Happy New Year!

2010 has kicked off in an exciting way. Currently, I am on tour with my band The Administration. While I am enjoying every bit of this new journey, it was a bit strange the first couple nights to be onstage with a completely new band and without my two brothers. The Administration is made up of incredible musicians; they are also members of the New Power Generation, Prince’s band, which speaks for itself. We have been playing some really great venues, for amazing crowds and I couldn’t ask for more support from you. With that said, I am thrilled to let you know my CD will be dropping February 2nd! I hope you enjoy what I have created.

Many times I have talked about how important it is to have a great support team around you. My family has been so supportive since the day I was diagnosed. When my family can’t be there, having others around who understand is so important. People who know and understand what you are going thru will help you manage your diabetes each and every day. For example when I started my adventure with the Administration, the transition was easier for me due to the fact that I still had many of my core team on the road with me. These are people who understand my highs and lows and how best to deal with them. Therefore, over the next few months, I thought I would introduce you to some of them and share their stories with you on how diabetes changed their daily routines.

Of course in the next few months Bayer and I will have some fun announcements to share as well so be sure to stay tuned.

-Nick

No comments: