Credit: Frederick Breedon/Getty Images Sneak Peek: Taylor Swift's New Greeting Card Line!

Taylor Swift has a new gig -- writing greeting cards!




The 20-year-old singer/songwriter has put her way with words to work in her signature line of card creations for American Greetings, set to hit aisles by mid-February.




Get a sneak peek of Taylor Swift's greeting cards!

"I've always been fascinated by how we express feelings to each other," Swift, who wrote the content and collaborated on the sparkly card designs, tells UsMagazine.com.

But why would the country crooner take on the nine-month project?





Take a look back at Taylor Swift's style through the years

"My idea of a great song is a song that says how I feel, better than I could," she tells Us. "I feel the same way about cards."





In addition to cards, which range from birthday greetings to love notes, she'll create gift packaging and stationery.

Source

No comments: