Nick Jonas already bought Joe's present

Nick Jonas snaps a pic backstage with JJJ after an exclusive interview in NYC on Monday afternoon (December 7).

The 17-year-old musician let us listen to two new tracks off of Nick Jonas & The Administration’s new album, Who I Am. Nick played “Last Time Around,” which is a a Stevie Wonder influenced song with the following sample lyrics: “Don’t forget the fun we had last summer.” He also played “Conspiracy Theory,” a Lenny Kravitz inspired song with the sample lyrics, “The walls are thin and the word is out now.”


Nick also told us about his upcoming Christmas plans. Nick shared, “I think we’ll probably go back to Texas and just be home for the holidays. I got [big brother] Joe a Christmas gift today, actually, so that was the first Christmas gift I’ve purchased. I’ve got to figure out a moment when I can get everybody else something, but it’ll all work out in the end.”

When asked if he could share what he bought Joe, Nick told JJJ, “Joe reads your website! So, I can’t really say because he might find out! But I can tell you it’s something to go along with something he already has.”

No comments: