Get to Know 'The Voice' Star Sophia Bromberg With These 10 Fun Facts! (Exclusive)

Get to Know 'The Voice' Star Sophia Bromberg With These 10 Fun Facts! (Exclusive)

Sophia Bromberg is one of the rising stars we’re excited about here at Just Jared, and we want our readers to get an exclusive chance to get to know her better.

You might already remember the Bay Area native from her appearance on The Voice Season 21, where she performed Conan Gray‘s “Heather” during the blind auditions, and was eventually selected to be Team Ariana Grande!

She’s just released her new single “Champions of Change” featuring Oren Major, and it’s for a great cause.

The song comes in partnership with Footprint, a materials science technology company focused on eliminating single-use plastics to celebrate Earth Day.

“As a musician who is passionate about the health of our environment, I believe that taking sustainable action should not only be encouraged, but is in fact necessary for our survival,” she says.

“I want this song to inspire listeners, but more than that, hopefully give people the wake-up call that our world so desperately needs. It’s time for us to join the effort to save this planet. I for one, am ready to champion this change.”

Prior to this song, she released her debut single “lately” in 2021, which has already amassed nearly 200,000 streams independently. And there’s more music to come this summer!

Watch the music video for Champions of Change” and check out 10 Fun Facts about Sophia Bromberg…

1. I am half Korean and take great pride in my mixed ethnicity by embracing my culture through education, food and family.

2. I work at a smoothie shop and make acai bowls, smoothies, and juices!

3. I’m addition to musical arts, I love acting and visual art; you can always find me painting and draw in my free time.

4. I have two older sisters whom I consider my best friends, and although they are in college I FaceTime them everyday.

5. I have a journal where I write down every dream that I have, and I hope to eventually turn some of my favorites into songs!

Click inside to read the rest of her facts…

6. My favorite food is sushi!

7. This fall I will be a freshman at UC Berkeley majoring in business and psychology.

8. My dream travel destination is Tokyo!

9. My dream musical collaboration would be with H.E.R.

10. I played competitive soccer for 10 years, and although I don’t compete anymore, I love to continue to stay active by getting outside in nature everyday and embracing our beautiful Mother Earth!


via Source