Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Security Concerns After Ariana Grande's Concert Bombing - Watch

Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Security Concerns After Ariana Grande's Concert Bombing - Watch

Miley Cyrus is taking her security a lot more seriously now after the recent bombing in England.

While appearing on The Today Show on Friday morning (May 26), the 24-year-old entertainer opened up about her security concerns after the recent bombing at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester earlier this week.

“Now I realize that I need to know that I’m around a lot of people and to protect myself and protect everyone that’s here,” Miley said.

Miley then said she has a newfound concern over not only her own safety, but the safety of everyone around her after this attack that took the lives of 22 fans.

“Now I think I take that more seriously,” Miley said. “I will be more cautious rather than … you know, I don’t really roll with a crew or a security team or whatever. Now I think, not only for my safety but for everyone else, it’s really been an eye opener.”

For my friend, Ariana…it’s just beyond me, and I can’t wait until I get a second to give her a big hug,” Miley said.

Watch the interview below.


Miley Cyrus talks Manchester Bombing

via Source