Selena Gomez's Bob Haircut: The Truth Behind the Short Hair Instagram!

Selena Gomez's Bob Haircut: The Truth Behind the Short Hair Instagram!

Selena Gomez appeared on the red carpet this week after seemingly chopping off her hair – however, fans noticed her hair wasn’t super short anymore!

The 24-year-old entertainer revealed the Instagram she posted showing her new short hair was just a wig.

“It was so funny. I was trying on different stuff and I posted a picture [because] I liked the image. Evidently, people thought I cut my hair real short, but it’s still the same…it’s a little chop,” Selena told Extra.

Selena was asked if she would ever fully chop off her hair, to which she responded, “I don’t know, I’m terrified. I’m going to keep it safe for now.”

See photos below of Selena Gomez on the red carpet at We Day on Thursday (April 27) in Inglewood, Calif.


via Source