Justin Bieber Goes Shirtless In DJ Khaled 'I'm The One' Music Video - Watch Here!

Justin Bieber Goes Shirtless In DJ Khaled 'I'm The One' Music Video - Watch Here!

Justin Bieber strips down to his bathing suit to hang poolside in the just released music video for his brand new DJ Khaled collaboration, “I’m The One“!

The 23-year-old singer and Khaled, 41, are joined in the song by Grammy-winner Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne and Migos member Quavo.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Justin Bieber

The track is the official lead single from DJ Khaled‘s upcoming tenth album, Grateful, which is also confirmed to feature brand new songs with Rihanna and Nas.

I’m The One” is also available on iTunes now – Watch the video below!


DJ Khaled – ‘I’m the One’ ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne

via Source