Harry Styles Has 'No Idea' Why He Agreed To Fly in the Air For 'Sign of the Times' Music Video

Harry Styles Has 'No Idea' Why He Agreed To Fly in the Air For 'Sign of the Times' Music Video

Harry Styles is opening up about his “Sign of the Times” video concept.

The 23-year-old singer was spotted flying in the air, suspended from a helicopter, during the shoot, which seems very dangerous.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Harry Styles

“I have no idea. I have no idea why I agreed to it,” Harry told SiriusXM’s The Morning Mash Up show. “I have no idea why people let me do it.”

He added about safety concerns, “Well, I appreciate you thinking about that. I did a couple times. It was amazing. It was pretty great. It was a very ambitious shoot. I remember the first time we talked about the idea and I kind of thought it was a joke. It was pretty intense. I went pretty high.”

In case you missed it, listen to “Sign of the Times” right now!


via Source