Harry Styles' Former One Direction Bandmates Hadn't Heard 'Sign of the Times' Yet

Harry Styles' Former One Direction Bandmates Hadn't Heard 'Sign of the Times' Yet

Harry Styles is opening up about his former band mates!

The 23-year-old singer, who just dropped his debut solo single “Sign of the Times,” revealed that the rest of the One Direction guys hadn’t heard it yet.

“No, I actually haven’t. I haven’t played it for many people,” Harry told SiriusXM’s The Morning Mash Up show. “I kept it very close to my chest. Just kind of been getting it all ready and stuff. We’ll see how it goes.”

As for Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson – and maybe even Zayn Malik‘s – success, Harry said, “Yeah, I mean it’s amazing for your friends, to watch them put music out and it go so well. Everyone so far has done amazing, so if I get to join them in that, that would be amazing.”

He also commented on Louis and Liam becoming fathers.

“I mean, it’s been pretty amazing,” Harry said. “I’ve spoken to both of them and they’re super happy. It’s a pretty amazing thing and it’s pretty great to watch.”

In case you missed it, listen to “Sign of the Times” right now!


via Source