Justin Bieber Calls Fans' Screaming Obnoxious During Concert

Justin Bieber Calls Fans' Screaming Obnoxious During Concert

Justin Bieber is asking fans to listen a little more closely when he speaks at concerts and to tone down all the screaming.

During a Purpose Tour show on Tuesday (October 18) in England, the 22-year-old entertainer stopped telling a story to ask fans to calm down.

“Can you guys do me a favor? Can you guys just relax for about two seconds? I get it, I get it, but I’m, like, 2 feet away from you. And I can hear you. I appreciate all the love, it’s amazing. But can you show it in a different way? Screaming is just so obnoxious,” Justin explained.

He later added, “I get it, it’s been in our blood and it’s ingrained — you go to a concert and you scream and stuff. But if you could just scream after the song, enjoy the song, and then take a chill pill for a second and listen to me speak. I don’t feel like I’m being heard sometimes, and it gets a little frustrating. When I’m speaking, can you guys not scream at the top of your lungs?”

Check out a video of part of the incident below…


via Source