Women Can Do Anything - Just Ask the U.S. Women's Soccer Team

Taylor Swift The 1989 World Tour Live In New Jersey - Night 1Recently, the U.S women's soccer team won the 2015 FIFA World Cup!

Personally, I think it was the best thing in the world! I have always loved soccer, and I've always loved watching the World Cup, so this win was a big deal to me. After everyone dissing women's sports, this victory was much needed. The women did a fantastic job at the World Cup, and it really inspires me! It makes me want to go out into the world a show everyone that I can do anything.

People constantly say stuff about how America never beats Japan in anything - well look who we just beat! The win makes me very proud to not be just an American, but to be a feminist. These women have worked very hard for their sport to be taken seriously, and I feel that they deserve the same respect that men would've gotten for their win.
yay gifMost businesses have sent out congrats to the team (Chipotle even gave out free burritos for life cards!), but others say the win "wasn't worthy" of a gift. I completely disagree with that statement, considering that the last win was in 1999. They must have done a pretty kick-butt job to win after 16 years of losses, so why isn't it celebrated by all people?
how i met your mother gif whyEnough ranting, so I guess I'll congratulate them! Congratulations, and thank you to the 2015 USWNT for proving to us all that women can do anything that men can do!
taylor swift gif

via Source