Selena Gomez Admits That This Is the Most Expensive Thing She's Done

Selena GomezWe all know big girl (and boy) life can suck big ones sometime, you know, when the bills come in, but hey, if it makes you feel any better, Selena Gomez has those issues, too. During a recent interview, Sel revealed what she spends most of her money on, and you won't be surprised by her answer.

While recently chatting with TV Movie, Selena admitted that she feels most grown up when she pays her mortgage. "It's the most expensive thing I've ever treated myself to, but also the best," she said.

She also talked about how she grew up too fast during the same sit-down. "I was seven when I got my first role," she said of her gig in Barney & Friends.

"Even though it was a kids' show, I was surrounded by adults all day. I listened to them a lot and started to talk about things I probably wasn't old enough for."

Don't worry, that doesn't mean Selena doesn't have her quiet place. When she needs to come back to earth, she goes back home to Texas.

"I don't have any responsibilities there and can just be myself," she added.

via Source