Miley Cyrus Just Sang Khia's "My Neck, My Back" and It's So NSFW

Miley Cyrus at the Adult Swim upfront partyJust when you thought Miley Cyrus couldn't get any more raunchy...The twerking singer not only lit up a doobie on stage during her show at the Adult Swim upfront party Wednesday night, but also covered Khia's X-rated "My Neck, My Back" track from back in the day.

The lyrics to the song make us totally blush, and we couldn't help but cringe a little every time Miley sang them. We just can't even take that song seriously...Have you heard it before?

Miley did an awesome job covering it, though...even Khia thought so. TMZ caught up with her shortly after Miley's performance and she gave her mad props.

She said that Miley is, "probably the only white girl on the planet that can twerk" and sing the explicit lyrics to her song, all while having it be "acceptable and it be true like my song."

Khia also revealed that she's down to be BFFs wth Miley. She invited her to collaborate on a track she's working on called "Yum Yum Sauce." If that doesn't sound like a Miley tune we don't know what does...

See Miley's performance of "My Neck, My Back" below.



from Cambio http://ift.tt/1Fpft40
via IFTTT