Taylor Swift Stuns Everyone by Posting Sexy Bikini Vacation Pic

Taylor Swift in a bikiniIs the world ending? Taylor Swift just posted a sexy picture on Instagram that totally shows off her belly button...gasp.



Not a big deal, right? Well, it is for T-Swift. You see, she hardly EVER posts sexy, bikini shots and she's promised to never show off her navel. So what gives?



The 25-year-old singer flaunted her amazing bod while vacationing in Hawaii with her BFFs from the band Haim and shared the pic with fans. "Greetings from Maui!" Taylor captioned the photo.



It's totally surprising to see her in this get-up. A few months ago she said she doesn't like exposing her belly button.



"I don't like showing my belly button," Tay told Lucky magazine. "I want that to be a mystery. As far as anyone knows based on my public appearances, they haven't seen evidence of a belly button. It could be pierced. They have no idea. If I'm going to get some sort of massive tattoo, it's going to be right next to my belly button because no one's ever going to see that."



What do you think about seeing T-Swift's sexy side?





via Source