Taylor Swift Reveals Her Belly Button in a Tiny Bikini! (Photo)

Taylor Swift Reveals Her Belly Button in a Tiny Bikini! (Photo)

We finally know what Taylor Swift ‘s belly button looks like!


The 25-year-old singer showed off her amazing bikini body while vacationing in Hawaii with her BFFs from the band Haim and shared this Instagram photo on Friday (January 23).


“Greetings from Maui!” Taylor captioned the photo.


It’s a surprise to see Taylor in this tiny bikini as she has said before that she would never reveal her belly button.


“I don’t like showing my belly button,” Taylor previously told Lucky magazine. “I want that to be a mystery. As far as anyone knows based on my public appearances, they haven’t seen evidence of a belly button. It could be pierced. They have no idea. If I’m going to get some sort of massive tattoo, it’s going to be right next to my belly button because no one’s ever going to see that.”




via Source