Orlando Bloom Doesn't Want His Hair Compared to Harry Styles!

Orlando Bloom Doesn't Want His Hair Compared to Harry Styles!

Orlando Bloom waves to the audience while making an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing Wednesday (December 9).


The 37-year-old actor was asked about his longer hair, which he said he grew out for a movie role. Ellen told Orly that people are comparing his look to Harry Styles !


“I’m shooting a movie right now. That’s why this mane is in place,” Orlando said. He was then asked if he’ll cut it short and said, “I think so, I don’t know. If I’m getting compared to Harry Styles then maybe I should. What does everyone else think by the way?”


Watch the video below to see what the audience thinks of his hair!




Orlando Bloom Talks About His Hair



via Source