Jessie J Travels While Battling a Brutal Chest Infection

Jessie J Travels While Battling a Brutal Chest Infection

Jessie J keeps it cool in shades while making her way through security at LAX Airport on Saturday (December 6) in Los Angeles.


The night before, the 26-year-old singer hit the stage with Ariana Grande at KIIS FM’s 2014 Jingle Ball .


Sadly, Jessie isn’t feeling so great.


“Current mood. Sick and tired but happy! Go away chest infection you won’t slow me down!” she captioned an Instagram photo. “Well you can but I will try my best for you not to! lol I have countries to fly to and songs to SANG! (Haven’t been this ill in 2 years tho) 😩😂 Soup sleep and laughter! My fans and my team keep me going my Mum on FaceTime my best friends @isthathollyp and @clairthomas1 making me laugh and my amazing man @wolfjames holding my hand when I need him always. ❤️”


10+ pictures inside of Jessie J traveling out of LAX…




via Source