Zayn Malik Pissed About Matt Lauer's Substance Abuse Question on Today Show

Yesterday, Zayn Malik was sadly sick and missed out on One Direction's Universal Orlando concert on the Today show . Since fans wanted to know if Zayn was okay, host Matt Lauer asked...then took it one step further, asking if Zayn was missing the concert because of substance abuse problems.



Fans understandably were pretty upset over the line of questioning and it seems Zayn was pissed off as well.



Liam Payne explained Zayn's absence on a "tummy bug," then Matt asked, "Is it something more serious than just a minor illness? There have been rumors of substance abuse. What's going on?"



Zayn told The Sun : "I'm really angry and upset by what was said on The Today Show. I was really ill at the weekend, that's why I couldn't fly to America." He added, "I was gutted to have to miss album release day, but I'm going to be back as soon as I can."



When can we expect Zayn back on promotional duty? He said, "As soon as I'm feeling better I'm going to join the guys and carry on with the promotion for the album."







via Source