Jennifer Lawrence Says Liam Hemsworth Taught Her to Toughen Up

LA Premiere Of

Liam Hemsworth has already said that his Hunger Games costar Jennifer Lawrence helped him live in the moment and be happier after his split from Miley Cyrus, but the Oscar-winning starlet says Liam's changed her for the better, too.



When asked what surprising thing she learned about Liam during their Mockingjay: Part 1 press conference in NYC, J. Law first cracked a joke before getting serious. "I would never expect to ever have a man this good-looking ever be my best friend," she quipped. "I just would never assume those things could happen."



"He's the most wonderful, lovable, family-oriented, sweet, hilarious, amazing [guy]," Jen continued. "He really taught me how to be fair but to stand up for myself, because I was always so like, 'Please like me, please like me,' and they were like, 'Do free overtime' and I was like, 'Okay!'"



"There are times where I'm really bad about that...that's like my biggest weakness, with negotiating or with people. I am a wimp about standing up for myself," she explained. "Liam is always fair. He's always on time; he's always doing his job, but he's really good about making sure everything stays fair, whereas I would let people walk all over me. He's teaching me to toughen up a little bit."



Is it wrong that we totally want these two to date now that they're single? Clearly, they're big fans of each other!







from Cambio http://ift.tt/1xMvmKA

via IFTTT