Ariana Grande Naked Leaked Photos Fake: Ariana Responds on Twitter

Ariana Grande naked pics nude fakeHave Ariana Grande naked photos leaked online? The singer is shooting down claims that the nude pics are of her, with her rep explaining to Billboard.com they are fake.



Ariana took to Twitter to clear things up and also poke a little fun, responding to a fan: "Hell nah.... praying for the people who believed that was me lmaoo... my petite ass is much cuter than that"



Ariana's former Victorious co-star Victoria Justice was also part of the nude leaked pic roundup and she was quick to cry foul on Twitter as well, writing: "These so called nudes of me are FAKE people. Let me nip this in the bud right now. *pun intended*"



Last week, 5 Seconds of Summer's Calum Hood had to own up to naked Snapchat video pics , explaining, "I'm just a teenage kid learning from my mistakes :)"

'Big Brother 16': Frankie Grande Offends Contestant's Family





via Source