Ariana Grande's Grandfather Dies, Ariana Tweets Tribute: "My Heart Hurts So Much"


We're so sorry for this sad news hitting Ariana Grande – her grandfather passed away yesterday, as she tweeted about her loss this morning and talked about the agonizing decision to carry on with her professional commitments. We're thinking of Ariana and her family during this difficult time.

Ariana tweeted: "thaaaanks to my best friends who stayed up with me all night talking and helped me pull myself together temporarily this am. flyin back home," adding, "only reason I made this twelve hour trip is grandps told me he wanted me to always be professional & fulfill my business commitments :("

She broke the sad news, explaining: "thank you for your continuous love & light over the past few weeks... we did lose my favorite person to ever exist yesterday, my grandpa :'("

Ariana added: "if only y'all knew how amazing he was.. my [heart] hurts so much. It's beyond broken :'( but I got to hold his hand and watch him find his peace. this is the hardest thing imaginable but I'm so grateful that I got to spend this time with him & my family. taking care of him & loving him"

She thanked everyone again for the support and explained her grandfather's view on Frankie continue on Big Brother, tweeting: "we thank you so much for the continuous love...asked grandps last week if he wanted us to pull frankie off bb & he said 'no way! he's gotta play the game even tho i don't understand it'"

#RIPGrandpaGrande

Source