
The lyrics of Lea Michele's new song, "If You Say So," which she co-wrote one week after the death of Cory Monteith, make for a powerful tribute.
"If You Say So" comes from Lea's debut album, Louder...and we honestly don't know how she pulls off singing this without completely breaking down.
She recently explained to V magazine, "I just feel like people should hear it and I don't know if I'm ever going to talk about it. It's just one of those things where I understand what it means and you can take it or leave it. That song is for me."
"If You Say So" lyrics include:
It's been seven whole days, seven whole days
Since you paralyzed me
Seven whole days, seven whole days
Since you lost your fight
And I can't get the last words that you said
Can't get those words out of my head
Seven whole days, seven whole days and four words
And I can't get away from the burning pain a light you wake
And the fallen hero haunts my thoughts
How could you leave me this way
It's been seven whole days without your embrace
I wanna see your face
I got some things to say
Was just a week ago
You said "I love you, girl"
I said "I love you more"
And a breath, a pause, you said, "If you say so"
Source





